2015年10月11日 星期日

Prayers from Class 201

(201 Sheena)

Dear Lord, please build me two sons. The elder one treats others seriously but treats his brother tenderly. Let the elder one be mature quickly and let the younger one be mature slowly. The younger one will act like a spoiled child when he is at home. Give these two sons smart brains. The elder one needs it to take care of the younger. The younger needs it when he is outside without his brother. The elder one isn’t rich but he is strong enough to protect the younger one. If they tell me they love each other, although their relationship isn’t acceptable in Taiwan, I will still support them because of their love.


(201 Willy Liu)
Dear Lord, please build me an Anywhere Door. Although this wish is very naïve, I really want his to come true. I will not do bad thing with it but help myself to take a rest. If I am too tired to study, I can go to a high mountain without anyone around and stay with many animals. Here let me feel relaxed. I think it will give me power to go on to study.

(201 Chiro)
Dear Lord, please build me a special life. Give me a chance to make my life filled with challenges. Not simple challenges but difficult challenges. Let me know I’ll be brave enough when I am afraid, and diligent enough when I am lazy. I need to learn patience when I am impatient, especially facing with difficult problems. I want a more special and plentiful life. It can help me broaden my horizons.

(201 梓容)
Dear Lord, please build me a new self, who will be sympathetic enough to face other people when they are cruel, and patient enough to help other people when they are pessimistic.
Lead me, I pray, not to be proud of every success but be persevering in every defeat. Here let me learn to enjoy in adversity; here let me grow in frustration.
And after all these things, I pray, give me enough of sense of optimism, so that I may occasionally have a bad mood, yet never stop me from continuing.
Thank you, my Lord.

(201 Kevin)
Dear Lord, please build me a friend, who will be sympathetic enough to know when he is cruel, and smart enough to face the problem when he is stupid; one who will be persevering in success and in failures.
Lead him not in the competitive society but in the cooperative society. Let him grow up in each failure. Give him a thankful heart to appreciate everything.

(201 Draven)
Dear Lord, please build me a house. Not a palace but a safe place to live in. Not a heaven but a family fun land. Not a candy house but a sweet bakery. Let me live in the house like that. O Lord, build me a house!!

(201 Carol)

Dear Lord, please build me a boyfriend, who will always admit his fault first when we have an argument, even though he is right; one who will comfort me with a soothing smile even though he is also filled with deep sorrow. Build me a boyfriend whose excellence of gentlness will not be his largest defect. Give him a charming face, not in order to have many love affairs but to be good to hear or see. Add him self-discipline so that he can enjoy his playtime completely, yet never be distracted during working hours.

(201 Alan)
Dear Lord, please build me a wife whose heart will be warm and give me love; a wife who is brave enough to solve a problem; one who likes not money but her family; one who will always be patient to me; one who will take my words seriously’ one who will be hard-working for anything; one I can love forever, but not just in a second.
Then I, her husband, will dare to tell everyone, “I have the best wife in the world!”

(201 Eva)

Dear Lord, please build me my parents, who will be sensitive enough to know everything I do. Not severe, not kind to me. When I fail, don’t say things negative but positive to me. I pray, give them health and make them strong. I hope they will be by my side forever.

(201 Hermes)
Build me courage, O Lord, which makes me able to face the weakness of mine, instead of fearing them or blaming the world.
Give me a view on the mountain, so when I am angry, instead of bringing other people my anger, I will engage in introspection there. Because I know how painful it is, I won't let it happen to other people.
Build me a heart which can turn darkness into power of goodness, so after the fight between my parents and me, I still can hug them and tell them how much I love them.

沒有留言:

張貼留言