2015年10月11日 星期日

Prayers from Class 204

(204 Nicole)

Dear Lord, please build me a boyfriend, who will be honest whenever I am frail, and humorous enough to make me smile; who will be rational and sensible to face problems; one who will not be narcissistic but self-respecting. Build me a boyfriend whose brain will be clever, and give him a kind heart; who will be brave enough to protect me; one who will be responsible for what he will confront. I pray, let him learn not to envy; let him be glad in hope.
Then, I, his girlfriend, will dare to whisper, “I will love him forever!”

(204 Linda)
Dear Lord, please build me a boyfriend, whose heart is kind, whose goal is high; who will be sensitive enough to know when he should be careless; one who will be brave and honest to face the music that I know he is afraid and lies to me.
Build me a boyfriend, who loves me not in words but in actions; a boyfriend who understands that I want is not in words but in actions. I pray, let him learn how to be single-minded; let him learn how to keep the promise.
Then, I, his girlfriend, will dare to say, “For me, he is the best one to marry!”

(204 Heidi)
Dear Lord, please build me a young sister, who will be intelligent enough to find where she is silly, and optimistic enough to affect other people who are pessimistic, and patient enough to overcome her own impatient personality.
I pray she doesn’t take herself too seriously, but sometimes she knows to take herself at ease. And let her have faith in herself before she makes every decision; let her learn to stand up when she falls down.
After she has all these things, add, I pray, enough of an optimistic heart, so that she may always be happy, yet never push herself too hard. Let her know that she’s the best and must believe in herself.

(204 Lucy)
Dear Lord, please build me a robot name Albert, representing the guardian of people. When I am faced with difficulty, he could rescue me from the hell and indicate a way to the paradise. When I come to a fork in the road about my life, and I make a bad choice, he will not agree with me unconditionally and leave me alone but oppose me immediately and discuss with me. Finally, I expect that he will not always keep a poker face and perform routines but wear warm smiles and different expressions every day. I wish he will serve as my father, my teacher, and my friend, but not my servant. Let us face each problem in life. Then I really have a perfect robot name Albert.

(204 Kitty)
Dear Lord, please build me a brother, who will be strong enough to protect me and brave enough to help me kill the cockroaches; one will be popular at school. I hope my brother will not be a liar, but an honest man. He not only loves his friends a lot but loves his family more. I hope I can rely on my brother when I feel sad. Let him know how to love all his lovers; let him learn how important the family is. Give him a warm heart to help some people who don’t have houses to live in; give him humility, when he is in victory. After You add all the things to him, then, I, his sister, will dare to whisper, “I will reward You with my lifetime.”

(204 Wayne Chen)
Dear Lord, please build me a life, whose road will be long and difficult; one which will set up some chairs by the roadside for me to rest for a while, yet always give energy for those who are frustrated.
Build me a life, which will give me power to go forward and sometimes set up obstacles to stop me, to let me know there is no perfect life, and thus give me more courage to walk on it.

(204 Grace)
Dear Lord, please build me a boyfriend who will be proud of me for what I’ve done; one who will understand me when I’m sad, angry, disappointed or happy.
Build me a boyfriend who is not selfish but selfless, and he will know what I want when I need him; how to be with me when I am bored.
Let him know that I really love him even if he made me angry, and I will do anything for him if he needs me to.
Although I don’t know when I will get a boyfriend, I will pray and wait for him.

(204 Owen)
Dear Lord, please build me a girlfriend, who will be wise to know how bad selfishness is and can be sympathetic enough to face others’ weakness.
Build me a girlfriend whose heart is brave and whose looks are beautiful. If I can have more, I hope she can be not lazy but hardworking. Then, I, her boyfriend, will say, “She is my destiny.”

(204 Anita)
Dear Lord, please build me a boyfriend who will be strong enough to protect the weak me and intelligent enough to know how to help the arrogant me. Build me a boyfriend whose features will be charming, whose attitude will be positive. When he faces his problem, may he never forget to laugh and always be patient. Hope he can remember not to give me many flowers and chocolate but give me his true love. Let my boyfriend learn to help those who are poor. Finally, make him thoughtful and considerate.

(204 Brady)
Dear Lord, please build me a world, which is peaceful enough to have no war, clean enough to have no diseases; a world which will not be fraught with autocracy but democracy. Let the world be full of smiles and happiness. Give it a strong restoring force, so it can endure the destruction that people do.

(204 Wayne Pu)
Dear Lord, please give me a girlfriend, who can give me pure love, and she is not very pretty but leaves me. She may not be good at studying but can try hard to do so. Give her a kind heart to help other people. Let her know people not only have looks but what is inside is also important.
Then I wish I can live with her until her death do us part.

(204 Orange)
Dear Lord, please build me a friend, who can give me a real friendship; one who will encourage me to do something I am afraid of and give me confidence; one who will not laugh at me but give me a hand when I am in trouble.
Build me a friend, whose hands can warm my heart; a friend whose personality is not nosy but sensitive; one whose behavior is not hurtful but meek.
And after he has all these things, I pray that you can give him a kind heart so that he can help someone who has difficulties; and let me trust him more.
Then, I, his friend, will dare to say to him, “We can be friends forever and ever!”

(204 Jonathan)
Dear Lord, please build me a house, whose exterior is beautiful, whose structure is strong enough to weather the storm; a house which will have a game room, one whose floor is always not dusty but clean. Give it a swimming pool, so that I can swim at my free time.

(204 Ivan)
Dear Lord, please build me a world which will be happy and positive, and warm enough for everyone to live in. Build me a world which will not be evil but wonderful; a world that is always full of smiles, happiness, justice and gentle love.


沒有留言:

張貼留言