2016年1月24日 星期日

Love Story 201 Candy & Eva

    Turisa was sad because her boyfriend loved another girl. She ran to the garret and wanted to stay alone. She was heart-broken and cried loudly. Marco was sleeping there and saw Turisa. He came and asked what happened to her. When he heard that Turisa forgave her ex-boyfriend and blessed the couple, he thought she had a soft heart. He was attracted to her and couldn't take his eyes off her. Although Marco and Turisa were classmates, it was not until that day that they talked. Destiny made their paths cross again. They got close at an alarming speed. Everything was going well until Jenny showed up.

    Jenyy and Marco were childhood sweethearts. Jenny liked Marco. She wanted nothing more than to be his girlfriend. So Jenny hated Turisa. She hoped Turisa would leave Marco. She showed Turisa how intimate Marco and she were on purpose. Pure as Turisa was, she fell into Jenny's trap. She didn't want Marco to stay with her by his side.
    Leaving a person is never easy, especially for her love, Marco. But Marco felt strange that he didn't see Turisa for days. He asked Jenny, but she just said she didn't know. One day, Marco finally saw Turisa at the garret. When she was about to run away, he garbbed her hand and asked, "Why did you hide from me?" Turisa said, "No, I didn't. I just didn't want to let your girlfriend misunderstand." "What?" Marco was surprised. Then Turisa told him all the things she saw. Marco left angrily.
    "Hi! Marco! What are you doing here?" said Jenny. "Why did you do these things to Turisa?" said Marco. "Because I like you. I ..." "Shout up! You are the last person I want to see!" Marco said loudly. After that, Marco went to see Turisa and said, "I am completely in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We will not be separated by anything. I love you." "I love you, too." said Turisa.

沒有留言:

張貼留言