2015年11月22日 星期日

Story in song: Down by the Sally Gardens

(201 03 Willis 05 Hermes 13 Jacky 16 Alan)

    I was young man. One day I walked down by the sally gardens and I saw her. She was girl who was covered by the snow – white skin. I fell love with her immediately. I walked toward to her and asked for a date. She turned to me and said “You take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree.’’  I didn’t what that meant then. I thought she just rejected me.
    After I tried thousands of times she finally agree to have a date with me. One day, we sat by the river, and she said to me “You take life easy, as the grass on the weirs.’’ I didn’t know what that meant then. I thought she just warned me of something.
    A f
ew months later, she suddenly got the cancer. The doctor said that she could only live for one week. Now she is dead and I am just full of tears.

沒有留言:

張貼留言