2015年11月21日 星期六

Story in songs: You Belong With Me


  (from 204 Group7 Stephanie Alice Susan David)  
  In a town lives a girl name Amy. She is an ordinary girl with a typical life. At the age of sixteen, she found herself falling in love with her childhood partner – Tom, who live next door. But Tom just see her as a close friend, and doesn’t want to date with her.

     One typical night, as Amy is doing her homework in her room, she looks out of the window and finds that Tom is arguing with someone. “Maybe it is his girlfriends.” says Amy. With a curious heart she sends a text to him and ask “What’s wrong?”
“Nothing,” Writes Tom with a unhappy tone. “But it seems that my joke makes my girlfriend upset.” Amy reads the text, thinking about Tom’s girlfriend. “She is a stupid girl,” shouts Amy, “my Tom is such a humorous person. The joke he tells is great.” “If you can’t understand his humor, you are not qualified to be his girlfriend!” says Amy in anger. However, she starts to whisper, “but that girl has such a perfect appearance. She wears lovely short skirts while I wear old T-shirts. She is also a cheer captain but I can only sit on the bleachers with others. I’m so jealous!” “I really wish Tom can belong with me!” Amy begs to the God of Love.

     A few days later, the God of Love seems to hear the prayer and helps Amy. Tom and his girlfriend have a serious fight and break up with each other. While Amy is comforting Tom in his bad mood, her mind keeps on thinking. “Oh! You won’t be alone for a long time. I think I’m the one who belongs with you, and you’re the one who belongs to me!”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw

沒有留言:

張貼留言