2015年11月22日 星期日

Story in song: 那些年

(201 21 Carol 22 Chiro 24 Kelly 15 Steven)
      When we were students in the same senior high school and the same class, my seat was behind yours. You always blamed me so gently and I really enjoyed your tender voice. During the math class, we solved the answers to the questions on the blackboard together. Those old photos under the table mat connecting with countless precious memories. We had a wonderful time and the delightful experience had always remained crystal clear in my mind. 

   One autumn night, we had a promise under the starry night. A gentle breeze swept over your face and your hair rippled over your shoulders. Your eyes, your face and your smile vividly came to my mind. I missed you in the rain. When I see you again, I want to hug you tightly in my arms. When I see you again, I want to come back to the starting point once more.
      We always believe that we can hold each other's hand forever, but something we don't know changes through the time. Hold her or his hand and never take your hands off him or her. The time you missed will never come back.

沒有留言:

張貼留言